IE’s learning materials have consistently been regarded as top quality, and these are especially recognized in the interactive territory. We would like to dedicate this post to honoring the hard work of our authors that have made this collection possible.
We would like to start with those awarded by the prestigious EFMD Case Writing Competition who rewards innovative cases in management development since 1988:
- The Interactive Case “An App you can’t refuse”, winner in 2018, by professors Guillermo Velasco and Guillermo de Haro.
- The case “MB&F: The Management of Creativity”, winner in 2017, by Professor David Millan Planelles.
- The case “ABB & Galindo: Winning the Peace”, winner in 2016, by professors Daniel Justin Blake and Rocio Bonet.
- The interactive case “Rosa Vañó y Castillo and Canena”, winner in 2014, by professors Custodia Cabanas and Maria del Rosario Silva Frojan.
- The case “Cisco Systems, INC: Supply Chain Risk Management”, winner in 2013, and professor Elena Revilla, as one of the authors.
- The interactive case “Al-Kadi Commerce & Industry”, which was Highly Commended on 2012, by professors Angel Antonio Diaz Matalobos and Fabrizio Salvador.
- The interactive case “Novartis, Commercial Strategy for Success”, winner in 2010, by professors Claire Bastien and Teresa Serra Rexach.
- The interactive case “XBox: It's time to play”, winner in 2003, by professors David Allen and Arnaud Gorgeon.
Our learning materials and authors have also been recognized by other institutions and given many awards; below we would like to highlight these authors and their learning materials as well:
- The case “Boost M6700 (A) & (B): Buyer-Seller Negotiation”, recognized with The Case Centre’s Award in 2019, and Professor Kriti Jain as one of the authors
- The “European Monetary Union Policy Game”, which was a finalist of The International Business Learning Games Competition 2019, by Professor Patricia Gabaldón.
- The “Economic Policy Simulator” with the award Merlot Classics 2015, by Professor Gayle Allard.
- The interactive tutorial “Accountsville”, recognized with the award Merlot Classics 2012, by Professor Lucía Egea Ronda.
- The interactive exercise “Dialogue”, which was Highly Commended by the Medea Awards of 2009, by Professor José María Lozano.
- The “Purchases/Sales simulator”, winner of the Excellence in E-learning award of the Brandon Hall competition, by Professor Carlos Chico.
You can find these and many others on our online catalogue.
They are mostly available both in English and Spanish.